Biological plant protection directly from the manufacturer
e-nema GmbH is a family-owned business that specialises in producing biological plant protection agents in addition to offering other products and services. Here, our entomopathogenic nematodes (EPN) enjoy a special status. They are sold directly by us and are completely harmless to people, animals and the environment. Another advantage is their selective effect: nematodes can only survive in certain host insects and only have a limited amount of time in which to enter into the host.
A wide spectrum of insect pests can be controlled using the four species of nematodes we produce:
- Heterorhabditis bacteriophora
- Steinernema feltiae
- Steinernema carpocapsae
- Heterorhabditis downesi
If required, special nematode mixtures can also be used. Furthermore, we provide solutions for a range of additional applications such as agriculture, fruit growing, forestry, mushroom cultivation and for home gardening. You can find an overview here.
Supporting our partners
Our trade partners benefit from our many years of extensive know-how and one-stop support:
- free grub identification service
- rapid delivery service – we also deliver directly to partners' customers if required
- extensive information (see below for downloadable information)
- market launch support – including on-site support
- staff training
- joint customer visits and trade-fair participation
- advertising and information as well as usage instructions
- joint adaptation of existing applications – including on-site
- joint development and testing of new applications – including on-site
- support, if needed, for licensing nematodes
Films about how our nematodes work
You will find these here.